Dear Customer ,
Following a policy of transparency and fairness, in compliance with the regulations in force and with particular reference to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Privacy Code”), Food & Relax sas informs you that the data you provide may be subject to processing, always and in any case, having regard to the legal obligations mentioned above. According to Article 4, paragraph 1, letter A, of the Privacy Code, processing must be understood as: “any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration , the organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data “
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Food & Relax sas (the “Food & Relax”) in the person of the pro tempore legal representative. Responsible for the processing of personal data are the officials listed in the prospectus available at the offices of Food & Relax, in relation to the respective sector of competence.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data collected, processed lawfully and fairly, will be used by Food & Relax, with your consent, only and exclusively for the institutional purposes described below:
- to provide the services managed by Food & Relax, directly or through third parties, mainly related to the organization and sale of tourist packages and tourist services and, in particular, to execute a service or one or more contractually agreed operations, as well as the proposal to extend the service to any additional services activated after signing the contract;
- to provide those companies with which Food & Relax – or another company belonging to the same group – has entered into / will enter into commercial agreements with the information necessary for the provision of the services requested by you; 3. for operational and management needs within Food & Relax and inherent to the service, with particular, but not exclusive, reference to the audit of the Food & Relax accounts;
- to perform, in general, legal obligations;
- to send – also through third parties – newsletters and commercial offers from Food & Relax – or from other companies belonging to the same group – by letter, telephone, e-mail, etc. – for the purpose of providing information regarding products or services of Food & Relax, of other companies belonging to the same group or of our partners, and of other opportunities if we consider them of potential interest;
- to process – also through third parties – aggregate statistics on sales, customers, traffic patterns and other information and communicate these statistics to third parties. The statistics will not include any information that could determine the identification of customers;
You are free to give your consent or not to the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes. However, we inform you that the consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in points 1, 2, 3 and 4 is a necessary condition for the provision of the service requested from Food & Relax which, in case of denial, will be unable to perform the assignment conferred on it.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
* The data you provide may be communicated by virtue of the purposes described above to:
- companies belonging to the same group of Food & Relax
- companies that carry out services of organization and sale of tourist packages and tourist services with which Food & Relax has stipulated / will enter into commercial agreements for the execution of the provisions you have received, or, for the provision of the services requested by you (hotel facilities , airlines, tour operators, etc.);
- companies that carry out management, processing and maintenance services for management software and databases;
- companies that carry out transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting of communications to customers;
- companies that perform archiving services for documentation relating to relationships with customers;
- debt collection company;
- management company of payment services, credit cards, etc .;
- companies entrusted with auditing activities;
- survey company about: level of services provided, customer satisfaction, offer of new products etc; 10. business and / or trade associations.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
Food & Relax ensures the use of suitable tools to guarantee the absolute security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide. Data processing may be carried out using manual, IT or telematic tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data, according to logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing. The Data Controller processes your personal data and processes them both directly and by making use of the work of other subjects who will act as managers, internal or possibly external to the structure of the Data Controller, or in the capacity of Appointees. In any case, your data will not be subject to disclosure.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Food & Relax, in full compliance with the provisions of articles 7 and 8 of the Privacy Code, informs you that you have the right:
- a) to have confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, which must be made available to you in an intelligible form;
- b) to know the origin of the data concerning you;
- c) to know the purposes and methods of the processing;
- d) to know the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with electronic instruments;
- e) to know the details of the data controller and data processors;
- f) to know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
- g) the updating, rectification or integration of personal data concerning you;
- h) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data concerning you, the processing of which is carried out in violation of the law;
- i) to obtain the attestation that the operations referred to in letters g) and h) where carried out have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated;
- j) to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of data even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- k) to oppose the processing of data provided for the purpose of sending advertising material or for the purposes of commercial information, direct sales, or carrying out market surveys.
To exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of the Privacy Code summarized above, the customer may contact Food & Relax in the manner provided for in Articles 8 and 9 of the same code.
For any communication, you can contact Food & Relax at the following addresses: Food & Relax sas Via Pasubio 57, 63074 San Benedetto del Tronto (AP) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST UPDATE 20/10/2021